CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, May 23, 2005

i hatehatehate bugisvillage. went to parco with my mom and favourite aunt just now. so while they were having coffee and talking about godknowswhat.. i decided to cross the road to check out the supposedly new revamped bugis village.

bugisvillage was super packed. sweaty people. smoke everywhere. gosh. i doubt i will go back though i saw this damn nice necklace.

curry and watching people play mahjong at irene's place! was SO close to going zouk.. but nah im working full tomorrow. dammit!

now im feeling super full. but then again, i feel like munching on something.

i saw the most perfect pair of shoes. its a.... can-match-with-everything shoe... last pair. but not my size. dammit. and i saw the most perfect pair of white pointed flats. but mommy REFUSED to buy it for me.. she always does the whole "go home and count how many pairs of shoes you have" thing on me. agh. saw thos damn nice top from topshop too. its quite low though. it goes all the way down till its below the bra area. tried it and my aunt thought it was nice. showed my mom and the first thing she did was ask me to change outta it cos it was too low. bahh. so i said.. "okay mommy how about this.. i will wear a tube when im wearing it. please?" and .... "no dont come and lie to me you wont.. go and change now.. im not getting you that.."

i wanna go to snowcity tomorrow!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home